What does ABA in home support look like?
Our Staff are trained Behavioral Health Technicians - who will be happy to assist in the development and implementation of a specific Behavior Plan. Our Behavior plans target specific behaviors identified by the caregivers and team. We will Evaluate your child’s current level and abilities, Develop a comprehensive treatment plan, Make referrals to other specialists as needed, monitor progress and the therapist pairing.
All in home staff are overseen by our Board Certified Behavior Analysts Tim Folley and BCBA Candidate Jeremy Scharping.
5 Benefits of Home-Based ABA Therapy Services
1. Covered by insurance. - ABA services are covered by Insurance - read me
2. Therapy is conducted in the child's natural environment.
3. Therapy is happening in "real-time" which aids in addressing behavioral problems as they are happening.
4. Children easily apply learned skills to other settings throughout the home.
5. Parent/caregiver/sibling involvement for greater success.