What does ABA in home support look like?
Our Staff are trained Behavioral Health Technicians - who will be happy to assist in the development and implementation of a specific Behavior Plan. Our Behavior plans target specific behaviors identified by the caregivers and team. We will Evaluate your child’s current level and abilities, Develop a comprehensive treatment plan, Make referrals to other specialists as needed, monitor progress and the therapist pairing.
All in home staff are overseen by our Board Certified Behavior Analysts Courtney Clark & Tim Folley.
5 Benefits of Home-Based ABA Therapy Services
1. Covered by insurance. - ABA services are covered by Insurance - read me
2. Therapy is conducted in the child's natural environment.
3. Therapy is happening in "real-time" which aids in addressing behavioral problems as they are happening.
4. Children easily apply learned skills to other settings throughout the home.
5. Parent/caregiver/sibling involvement for greater success.